Even if you’re well-prepared, managing your personal or business finances can be a handful. If you’re unprepared, it can be a disaster. Money management and surprises don’t go well together, and when you do run into surprises, they usually aren’t pleasant. But, by using an alternative payment solution, a lot of the little frustrations that sometimes seem part and parcel with managing your money can be avoided more easily than you think.
A Changing of the Guard
The truth is the financial world as most people know it is a big, lumbering dinosaur. The rise of alternative payments didn’t come from nowhere – the revolution was sparked because traditional banks weren’t suited to the new, connected economy, and they seem reluctant to adapt.
Here’s how alternative payment solutions like Payza can help you to avoid the most common financial frustrations:
1) Unexpected Fees: Though they are a dying breed, traditional banks still act like they’re the only game in town. Every time you get a new bank statement there’s a whole new set of fees that have been added just because. For a long time, there was nothing you could do about it but now there are plenty of alternatives to choose from.
2) Delays: How long does it take for your money to come through? Or for a bank transfer to process? Banks still operate on 9 to 5, Monday to Friday schedule, even their automated services. That makes no sense in the internet age. E-wallets are 24/7 and sending money with around the globe with Payza is instant.
3) Customer Service (or the lack thereof): Again, you can only get a hold of your bank from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. Try calling your bank on the phone and what happens? Most of the time you’re put on hold right away for what feels like an eternity. Online alternatives like Payza understand the value of customer service and make sure there are several different channels available at all hours of the day.
4) Paperwork: Why is it that every time you go to the bank you walk away with a folder full of paper? And there’s always something else to fill out before you can access a new feature? Online payment platforms are an all-in-one alternative – all you do is sign up once, then you’ve got everything you could want at your fingertips.
5) Lack of Global Infrastructure: Banks make it almost impossible to transfer money overseas. There’s no way to do it online, and it always comes with a long delay and a massive fee – e-wallets operate around the world with no additional fees. And if you’re travelling overseas you’re forced to use credit because none of your bank cards will work – e-wallets offer alternatives such as the Payza Prepaid Card, which can be used anywhere in the world, online or in-person.
If you’re sick and tired of experiencing any of these surprises, annoyances and frustrations, then today’s the day you should sign up for a free Payza account.