As an online payment platform, Payza provides different account types for all of your online needs. Whether you want to send and receive money online, accept payments for your products and services, or even manage several businesses online, there’s a Payza account specifically tailored to your needs.
For your convenience, Payza offers you three account types: Starter, Personal and Business. Each has a separate set of features and functions – all you have to do is decide which one is best for you and your needs.
Here is a breakdown of each type so that you can be sure to sign up with the account that best suits your needs:
The Starter account was made for the online payment novice who wants a hassle-free way to send and receive money securely online. Your Starter account allows you to do the following:
- Send money to anyone in over 190 countries
- Receive money for zero fees (up to a certain monthly limit)
- Use your e-wallet balance to shop online from Payza merchants
- Exchange currencies — there are 21 to choose from
- Earn money through referrals
With a Starter account you can send and receive money for free with no maintenance, monthly or hidden fees whatsoever.
This account type is for the savvier internet user who may want to send and receive money online for both personal AND professional purposes. This account type has all the same features and functions as the Starter, but it also lets you do the following:
- Sell online
- Accept and make credit card payments
- Send invoices to customers
- Use APIs (Application Programming Interface) for a more customized payment process
- Receive Instant Payment Notifications whenever someone pays you
You can also use more than one email address to receive payments from people. Many of the features and functions are totally free, but there are small fees for receiving money into your Payza account. See our Fees page for more information.
This account type has everything the Personal account has to offer, but if you manage or own an online business, this account type was specifically created with you in mind. Like all our accounts, a Business account is free to set up and there are no monthly or annual fees. This all-in-one business payment system also offers you the ability to do the following:
- Sell under your business name
- Manage multiple businesses
- Send corporate disbursements to easily make payments to multiple employees, partners or suppliers
- Integrate our attractive payment buttons into your website
To bolster your image as a credible and trust-worthy online seller, all our merchants undergo a quick yet comprehensive website review allowing you to get paid without hassle. Having Payza as a payment processor lets consumers know your site is reputable and secure.
Now that you know which account best suits your needs, it’s time to sign up for a Payza account!