If you’ve used your Payza account to add, receive, send or spend money, you’ve probably noticed the various transaction status messages next to each of your transactions within your account. At Payza, we want to make sure all of our members are informed about what’s happening with their money at all times. That’s exactly why we provide our members with a status message for every stage of each transaction.
When you’re logged in to your Payza account, you can see your Recent Transactions on your home page. Beside each transaction is a status telling you whether your transaction has been completed or not.
Here’s a handy list of the most common transaction statuses along with their meanings:
- Completed: This means that your transaction was successful. Your funds have been transferred either into or out of your Payza account. You will also see this status if you requested money from another Payza member and they sent the funds to you.
- Pending: This status means that your transaction is still processing and has not yet been completed. You will usually see this status if you just initiated a bank transfer or wire, or have added funds to your Payza prepaid card from your Payza balance.
- Pending Acceptance: This status usually appears in your transaction history when you have requested funds from another Payza member using our Request Funds feature. This status will remain until the person you requested the funds from has sent them to you. If you get a request for funds, you will see the same status until you accept or decline the request.
- Reversed: This status appears when a transaction has been returned to the original source, whether it’s someone else’s Payza account, a bank account or a credit card.
- Canceled: This status lets you know that a transaction was successfully canceled by you. Most transactions that are still Pending can be canceled. For example, if you initiated a deposit by bank wire but haven’t sent the wire from the bank, you can cancel the transaction and start over if you would like to change the amount of the deposit.
- Declined: This status will appear if a transaction could not be completed. For example, if you attempt to add funds from a bank account that does not have sufficient funds, you will see this status.
For every transaction, you can click on the status at any stage for more details about the transaction, such as the date it was initiated, when it is expected to clear, and more. It’s just one of the many ways Payza keeps you informed about your money.
These are just the most common Payza transaction statuses. If you come across a status you aren’t familiar with, feel free to contact our Customer Support team for more information. Our representatives will be happy to explain what the status means.