Getting your account verified lets you enjoy higher transaction limits and less restrictions overall. Verification also makes the Payza system more secure for all our members. And with Payza’s new streamlined verification process, account verification is easier than ever for UK members to complete!
Automated Identity Validation
The new process is entirely automated, so as soon as you create an account the Payza system will attempt to automatically verify your identity. You can get started by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Payza account.
2. Click the drop-down menu under your name (top left corner of your account).
3. Click on Automated Identity Validation.
4. The personal details you entered during the signup process will be displayed to you. You can review your information and make any necessary changes by clicking Modify. For security reasons, you won’t be able to edit your country, first or last name, but you can make changes to your address, region and postal code.
5. Once you have reviewed the details, click Confirm to proceed with the automatic identity validation process. If the details you entered are an exact match with the information found in the database, your identity will be validated and your account will be verified.
Please note: Since going through the automated identity validation process is limited to one attempt, you’ll want to double check that all your details are correct before clicking Confirm. If the information you enter does not exactly match the information found in the database (this may happen if your details were incorrectly entered or you have recently moved or changed your name), the automated identity validation will not be successful. In this case, a link for Documents Validation will be displayed, and you’ll be asked to use this process to verify your identity.
If you were not able to verify your account using the automated method, you will still be able to manually verify your account by submitting two documents, Proof of Address and Proof of Identity.
• Proof of Address document: This may be a utility bill, phone bill, credit card statement or bank statement. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account.
• Proof of Identity document: This should be a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport. You can also send us a regular Photo ID, as long as your date of birth is visible.