Last week, Payza announced that along with Bitcoin members can now sell altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Monero and dozens more to fund their Payza accounts and load their Payza Cards. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at how this new feature works.
Add Funds by Altcoin
Verified Payza members from most countries can now sell over 50 different altcoins to Payza. Completing an altcoin exchange is simple and takes less than a minute, here’s how to get started:
1) In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu, then select “Altcoin”.
2) Select the altcoin to exchange and the deposit amount in altcoin. Click “Next”.
3) Review the details, enter your Transaction PIN, and click “Deposit”.
4) Payza will provide you with a unique altcoin address for you to send your altcoins and a set of instructions for completing your transaction.
While you will be shown an exchange rate for your transaction, please note that this rate will only be finalized once your transaction has been confirmed and your altcoins have been received. The final rate may be higher or lower than the initial exchange rate, depending on whether the market value of the altcoin has changed.
Read more about converting altcoins in the Payza Reference Center: How Do I Add Funds by Altcoin?
Important: You must create a new deposit and generate a new altcoin address for each Add Funds by Altcoin transaction. You will not be able to send future deposits to this altcoin address.
Loading Your Payza Card
If you already have a Payza Card, you can now load it with funds you earned by selling altcoins. As soon as those funds are received by Payza, you can instantly load them to your Payza Card. The same is true for funds you earned by selling or exchanging Bitcoin.
To load your Payza Card, just follow these steps:
1) In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” in the top menu, then select “Payza Prepaid Card”.
2) Select the currency balance and the amount.
3) Review the details and click “Withdraw” to confirm your transaction.
This is the current process, but Payza’s team of developers is hard at work creating a simple, one-step cryptocurrency to Payza Card loading option. This option will give cryptocurrency enthusiasts a safe and easy way to turn coins into spendable cash in a matter of minutes.
Payza Cards can be used almost anywhere credit cards are accepted: online, in-stores, and even at most ATMs.