Using Payza’s payment platform makes sending money online quick, convenient and affordable. Are you getting the most out of your Payza account? Add a bank account to your Payza account to easily add, withdraw, or send money to friends, family, merchants or customers in over 190 countries.
Adding a bank account is done in 2 easy steps: Create and Confirm! Before getting started, you’ll want to make sure you have the following details on hand: Sort/Clearing/Bank Code, IBAN, or SWIFT BIC (depending on where your bank account is located), and bank account number.
1. Under ‘Wallet’, select ‘Bank Accounts’.
2. Click ‘Add a Bank Account’.
3. From the drop-down list, select the country where your bank is located.
4. Indicate whether you would like to use the bank account for bank transfers or for bank wires.
5. Depending on the country that your bank account is located in, you may be asked to provide the following details:
- Your currency preference for transactions using this bank account (Euros, Pounds Sterling, or U.S. Dollars).
- The bank account type.
- Sort/Clearing/Bank Code (the numeric code used to identify banks around the world).
- IBAN: the International Bank Account Number that uniquely identifies your bank account. The IBAN consist of an alphabetical country code, followed by two check digits and up to thirty one alphanumeric characters.
- SWIFT BIC: a code used to identify your financial institution.
- Your bank account number: the number associated with your bank account.
- Your institution and branch number.
Note: for all of the above information, be sure to enter only alphanumeric characters, no special characters such as a dash (–) or a number symbol (#).
6. Under ‘Beneficiary Information’, enter your own personal details associated with the bank account.
7. Review your bank account details and confirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
8. If you need to change something, click ‘Previous’ to go back. If everything is correct, you can click ‘Add Bank Account’.
If your bank account is located within Canada, Payza will make 2 micro deposits (each deposit will be under $0.15 USD) to your bank account within 6 business days. Once you have confirmed the receipt of the micro-deposits, you will be able to move money between your Payza account and bank account at the click of a button.
If your bank account is located outside of Canada, you will be able to perform bank transfers and wires as soon as you click “Finish”. Once initiated, you will need to contact your bank to complete the transaction.
Once you have added and confirmed your bank account, you’ll also be able to use the ‘Send Funds by bank transfer’ option! This lets you easily send money online without the need to first create a separate Add Funds transaction to load up your Payza account. You can refer to this post for step-by-step instructions on how to send funds by bank transfer.
Please see Payza’s Local Payment Options to see if bank transfers are available in your country. Depending on your location, you made need to have a verified account to perform bank transfer deposits and withdrawals.