Don’t believe setting up a payment gateway for your website can be fast and simple? Believe it.
In our efforts to provide resources to help Payza members customize our payment platform for their needs, Payza is delighted to share the new Payza API Guide for web developers.
The Payza API Guide provides simple, step-by-step instructions to assist you throughout the process of coding payment buttons for your website. This all-in-one document contains the information and computer code you need to install Advanced Integration Payza Payment Buttons and explains how to use our integration tools to automate your business processes.
The guide is organized into easy to navigate sections with separate columns for text explanations and computer code. Toggle between C# and PHP coding languages to get Payza scripts in the programming language that suits your needs.
What you’ll find in the guide
The Payza API Guide contains instructions for creating and maintaining:
- Standard Integration Payza Payment Buttons
- In-page checkout
- Advanced Integration Payza Payment Buttons for customizable payment buttons
- Tokenized Payment Buttons
The Payza API Guide also contains information on:
- Best practices for advanced integration
- Instant Payment Notifications (IPNs) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for all our features
- Setting up IPN Handlers to receive Payza’s notifications
Finally, the guide also features handy table and charts which will provide you with the list of abbreviations for currencies, countries, and transaction types. Payza’s IPNs will generally return standardized currency and country codes, so the information in these tables is an important part of advanced integration.
We are busy preparing a growing list of setup guides and tutorials that show you:
- How to get the most from your account;
- How to save on transaction fees; and
- How to keep your personal information safe.
Stay tuned to our blog and social media pages to learn more about future releases of these helpful resources. You can also check out other recently published resources:
- Video tutorials on YouTube
- Merchant Setup Guide for Business Accounts
- Personal Setup Guide for Personal Accounts
- How to Use Payza section of our company blog
You can find the Payza API Guide for web developers here and refer to it whenever you need.