Shopping carts are a must for anyone who wants to sell online. Payza-integrated shopping carts allow merchants to provide a simple and familiar checkout option for their customers. Your clients can make single-step, multi-item purchases and every transaction will be securely and instantly processed by Payza.
To help you get the most out of your online store, we have included free, ready-made shopping cart modules as part of our suite of business account services. These modules allow you to integrate complete, ready-to-use shopping carts into your website at no extra cost. This way, you can provide your customers with easy and convenient checkout options without any hassle.
Here’s a quick checklist of things you’ll need to have set up before you start reaping the benefits of a Payza-integrated shopping cart:
- A Payza Business account.
- An approved website review.
- A little bit of web development knowledge (or someone that can help you with API’s). You can also visit Payza’s Developers’ Center for more information.
- A Payza-supported shopping cart such as Zen Cart or WHMCS installed on your server. Payza works with a wide-range of your favorite shopping carts that offer great support and easy integration – you can see more on the Payza Shopping Cart page.
Next, just follow these easy steps to integrate your free, ready-made shopping cart into your online store:
- Generate an Instant Payment Notifications (IPN) security code.
- Download one of our free shopping cart modules.
- Install the module on your server by following the steps included with it.
- Test the module on your server to ensure that it is stable and functional.
If you have any more questions about shopping cart integration, feel free to contact our support staff, they’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get set up!