Here at Payza, our goal is to help you find your way to not only pay but also get paid. Earlier, we looked at a number of different ways for how to deposit money into your Payza e-wallet; today, we’re offering an overview of your options for withdrawing funds from your Payza account.
No matter where you are in the world, you can use Payza in many different ways. Whether it’s shopping online, paying bills, sending or receiving money to/from friends and family, or getting paid by an employer or a freelancing client, people from all over the world are using Payza to send and receive money safely and affordably.
Withdrawing funds from your Payza account is easy and you have a wide range of withdrawal options available. Depending on your country, you can withdraw money from your Payza e-wallet in many ways, giving you the freedom to choose the right method for you. All you need to do is log in to your Payza account, open the top menu, and click the Withdraw Funds tab. Then select your preferred withdrawal method and follow the instructions provided.
Withdrawing Funds by Bank Account
The most common withdrawal method is by bank account. There are two ways to withdrawal funds directly to your bank account: bank transfer and bank wire. In both cases, you are required to first connect your bank account to your Payza account, which you can do by following these steps:
- In your Payza account, click on “Wallet” and then on “Bank Accounts”.
- Select the country where your bank account is located.
- If necessary, select whether you will use the bank account for Bank Wire or Bank Transfer withdrawals.
- Enter your bank account details in the fields provided, then click “Next”.
- Review the information you entered and click “I accept” if it’s correct.
Once connected, you can withdraw money directly from your Payza e-wallet to your bank account using a bank wire. To withdraw by bank transfer, you will also need to validate your bank account. Validation methods vary depending on location.
You can complete a bank wire or bank transfer withdrawal using the following steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” in the top menu, then select “Bank Wire” or “Bank Transfer”.
- Select your Payza currency balance and the bank account to withdraw to.
- Enter your bank information, amount, and details, then click “Next”.
- Review your transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN, then click “Withdraw”.
It’s that simple!
Depending on your bank account, it may take 4 to 7 business days for your bank to receive and process the transaction and for the funds to appear in your account. Some countries, such as India, may require additional information to complete a bank transfer transaction.
Specialty Withdraw Funds Options
Payza users also have access to a number of alternative withdrawal options depending on their location. Two options that are available in most countries are withdrawal by Bitcoin or using an e-currency exchanger.
If you have a Bitcoin Wallet, you can withdraw money from your Payza e-wallet in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Payza will convert your currency into Bitcoin and deposit it into your Bitcoin Wallet. To make a Bitcoin withdrawal, follow these steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” in the top menu and select “Bitcoin”.
- Enter the Bitcoin address for your wallet and the amount you wish to withdraw, then click “Next”.
- Review the details, enter your Payza Transaction PIN, and click “Withdraw” to complete the transaction.
For the moment, Bitcoin withdrawals are only available for balances in USD. For balances in other currencies, you can exchange those funds to USD within your account. A currency exchange fee will be applied.
If you would like to transfer funds into or out of your Payza e-wallet from another e-wallet, you can do so by using an e-currency Authorized Exchanger. Payza has authorized several exchangers to provide this service to our customers. An e-currency exchanger is an intermediary, or a third-party transfer service that allows you to transfer funds from one e-wallet to another.
To withdraw funds using an e-currency exchanger, follow these steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” in the top menu and select “Exchanger”.
- Choose from the list of Authorized Exchangers.
- Click the link to the Authorized Exchanger website and follow their instructions to complete your transaction.
Payza Authorized Exchangers vary by country. Different Authorized Exchangers may also have different procedures for creating and processing these transactions. For assistance with an Authorized Exchanger transaction you should first contact the support team of that exchanger.
The Payza Card
Finally, you can withdraw your funds from your Payza e-wallet to a Payza Card, our proprietary prepaid card which is a great addition to your Payza account. This card lets you make purchases almost anywhere traditional credit cards are accepted, including most ATMs. There is no monthly fee, just a one-time shipping and handling charge of $19.95 and pay-as-you-go transaction fees. With a verified account, you can request your Payza Card within your account. To learn how to apply for your card, visit the Payza Reference Center.
The Payza Card is not available to customers in all countries. Visit the Prepaid Cards section of your Payza account to see if the card is available in your region.
Payza is committed to supporting local payment options for our users all around the world. New domestic deposit and withdrawal options are introduced all the time as Payza continues to add new services for our customers all over the globe. For more information on adding funds, local payment options, and other Payza products and features, be sure to subscribe to our blog.