Here at Payza, our goal is to help you find your way to pay. No matter where you are in the world, there are a number of different ways to make payments via Payza, including paying by credit card, Bitcoin, or any number of local options such as Interac Online for Canadian members.
But the safest way to shop or send money online is to use your e-wallet. By pre-loading your Payza account, you can shop online or send money without exposing any private payment information to your merchant or recipient. That means you can keep your credit card and bank account details secure.
Depending on your country, there are several ways to deposit money into your Payza accont, giving you the freedom to choose the right method for you. All you need to do is log in to your Payza account and click the Add Funds tab to get started. Then select your preferred deposit method and follow the instructions provided on screen.
In some cases, there may be additional steps required before your deposit can be processed. For example, for a Bitcoin deposit you must initiate the transfer from your Bitcoin Wallet to the one-time address provided by Payza. For bank wires, you will need to instruct your bank to wire the funds according to the details we provide.
No matter the deposit method you select, all of these options fund your Payza account and allow you to make online payments directly from your e-wallet, eliminating the need to share any of your personal financial information with merchants.
Here are some of the different Payza deposit methods along with complete instructions on how to complete them.
Add Funds by Credit Card
The most popular way to add funds to your Payza account is by credit card. That’s because credit card deposits are instant and allow you to send or spend those funds right away.
Before you can add funds using your credit card, you must first connect it to your Payza account by following these steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Wallet” in the left-side column, then select “Credit Cards”.
- Click “Add a Credit Card”.
- Enter your credit card details and click “Next”.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, then click “Finish” to save your information.
Depending on your credit card provider, you may be required to validate your card prior to use. Find more information about validating your credit card in the Payza Reference Center.
Once connected, follow these steps to load your Payza account by credit card:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu and select “Credit Cards”.
- Select your credit card (you may add more than one card to your account).
- Enter your CSV/CVV number for that card (the three-digit number located on the reverse side of the card).
- Enter your deposit amount and click “Next”.
- Review the transaction details, enter your Payza Transaction PIN, and click “Add Funds” to complete your transaction.
Add Funds by Bank Account
After credit cards, the next most common funding source is bank accounts. There are two ways to add funds to your Payza account by bank account: Bank Transfer and Bank Wire. Adding funds to your Payza account by bank transfer or bank wire takes a little longer than credit card deposits, but these transactions normally have lower fees.
When adding funds by bank transfer, you may first connect your bank account to your Payza account by following these steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Wallet” and then “Bank Accounts”.
- Select the country where your bank account is located.
- Enter your bank account details in the fields provided, then click “Next”.
- Review the account details and click “I accept”.
Once connected, you can load your Payza e-wallet directly from your bank account using the following steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu, then select “Bank Account”.
- Select the Originating Country, the Bank Account you wish to use from the drop-down menu, and the Amount, and click “Next”.
- If you are asked to complete “Phone Validation”, follow the steps on screen to receive your confirmation code and enter it into your account.
- Review the details, enter your Transaction PIN, and click “Add Funds”.
Alternatively, you can Add Funds by Bank Wire even if you haven’t connected your bank account to Payza.
To complete a bank wire, simply follow the same instructions as above and Payza will provide you with a transaction summary and deposit instructions. Provide these details to your bank and they will complete the transaction and wire the funds to your Payza account.
Specialty Deposit Options
Payza users also have access to a number of alternative deposit options depending on their location. Two options that are available around the world are adding funds by Bitcoin or using an e-currency exchanger.
To add funds by Bitcoin, simply click “Add Funds” in the top menu and select “Bitcoin”. Once you complete the instructions on-screen, Payza will provide you with a unique Bitcoin address for you to send your Bitcoins and a set of instructions for completing your transaction. When you load your Payza e-wallet by Bitcoin, the funds are credited to your account as soon as the Bitcoin transaction is confirmed. As with credit card deposits, this is another instant deposit method that lets your send or spend your funds right away.
You can find the full instructions to Add Funds by Bitcoin in the Payza Reference Center: How Do I Add Funds by Bitcoin?
An e-currency exchanger is a third-party transfer service that allows you to transfer funds from one e-wallet to another. Payza has authorized a number of exchangers to provide this service to our customers.
When adding funds to your account by Authorized Exchanger, follow these steps:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu, then select “Exchanger”.
- Choose from the list of Authorized Exchangers.
- Click the link to the Authorized Exchanger website and follow their instructions to complete your transaction.
Local Deposit Options
Lastly, Payza supports a number of local payment options available to our users in specific countries. With new domestic options available all the time, most recently Brazil’s Boleto Bancario and Mexico’s OXXO payments, Payza continues to bring new services to customers all around the world.
Local deposit options are generally the best choice for people living in these countries. That’s because these options usually have low fees, and work with a system that locals are already very familiar with.
- BKash: Bangladesh’s leading mobile money service. How to deposit by BKash.
- Interac Online: Canada’s national online debit system. How to deposit by Interac.
- Boleto: Brazil’s ticket-based invoicing system. How to deposit by Boleto.
- OXXO: Mexico invoice-based online payment method. How to deposit by OXXO.
- Paysafecard: These prepaid cards are available in over 40 countries. How to deposit by Paysafecard.
For more information on adding funds, local payment options, and other Payza products and features, please visit the Payza Reference Center and be sure to subscribe to our blog.