We know you’ve been waiting for this feature, well now it’s here! Payza members in select countries can now withdraw funds from their Payza balances directly to their Visa credit and Visa debit cards. The Withdraw Funds by Credit Card feature has been fully restored and is available for Payza members in most countries no matter the account type. Check Payza’s Local Payment Options page to ensure that credit card withdrawals are available in your country.
If you don’t already have a credit card connected to your Payza account, you can add one by following these steps:
Connect your Credit Card To Your Payza Account:
- In your Payza account, click “Wallet” > “Credit Cards”.
- If you have not entered the information of the credit card you would like to use, enter it now.
That’s it, your credit card is now ready for Payza withdrawals.
Withdraw Funds from Your Payza Account to Your Credit Card:
Once you have successfully connected your credit card to your Payza account, you can use it to easily withdraw funds to your account. Follow these steps to initiate a credit card withdrawal transaction:
- In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” > “Credit Card”.
- Select the credit card you would like to use.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click “Next”.
- Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Withdraw”.
If you ever have any trouble adding a credit card to your account or withdrawing funds using your card, you can find help in Payza’s FAQ section. Also, our friendly Customer Support Team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday to help answer any of your questions. You can connect with Payza Customer Support by phone, Live Chat or email.