Payza members in Mexico have two new reasons to celebrate! Payza has just added full Mexican Peso support and added the popular OXXO payment method as a deposit option, so you can now add Pesos to your Payza account using an OXXO payment.
Payza has added another specialized local deposit option to our wide range of features and services, this time it’s for our members in Mexico. The Add Funds by OXXO options is now available for all of out members in Mexico and allows you to quickly and securely load your Payza e-wallet with Pesos. The fee for this new deposit option is 5%.
How to Add Funds by OXXO
We’ve made it easy to add funds to your Payza account by OXXO. Just create the transaction in your Payza account, print out the OXXO payment form and bring it to an authorized OXXO processor to complete the payment.
Here are the exact steps to complete an Add Funds by OXXO transaction:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “OXXO”.
- Enter the amount of Pesos to deposit, your CURP, RFC, or IFE Personal Identification Number, and an optional Description.
- Click the “Add Funds” button at the bottom.
- Review your transaction request and click “Next” to confirm.
- We will provide you with an OXXO transaction number and bar-code. It is important to print this page in order to complete your deposit.
- Click “Finish” to close the transaction.
- Visit an authorized processor with your printed transaction instructions and pay for your deposit.
Using Mexican Pesos with Payza
Now that the Peso is a supported currency, members in Mexico can now perform many online transactions in their local currency.
You can complete the following transactions using Mexican Pesos:
- Deposits to Payza
- Make online payments and send funds
- Convert Pesos to foreign currencies supported by Payza, such as US Dollars
For more information on OXXO, on services in Mexico, and for all other Payza news and updates, be sure to subscribe to our blog.