Local Bank Transfer deposits are now available for Payza members in China and online transactions can now be performed in Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Continuing our mission to provide the best localized services for all our members throughout the world, Payza has launched a new funding method in China, making online transactions in Chinese Yuan Renminbi available to residents of the world’s most populous country.
Adding funds using the Chinese Yuan Renminbi option is easy, and that money is credited to your Payza account within 2 business days. There is a 5% fee to add funds this way.
How it Works
You can fund your Payza account by Chinese Yuan Renminbi using one of three funding methods:
To get started, follow these instructions:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “Chinese Yuan Renminbi”.
- Select the Funding Method from the drop-down menu and enter the Amount to deposit, your Chinese Resident ID Number, and an optional Description.
- Click the “Add Funds” button at the bottom.
- Review your transaction request and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on screen provided by the funding method you selected to complete your deposit.