Practical and secure: The way paying bills should be.
Today we announce a new and exciting feature for our Indian members: Payza Utility Bill Payments. You can now use Payza to pay for all your essential utilities, phone, internet, television, electricity, gas, even insurance! The service is available now on the new Payza Android App* and is coming soon to desktop.
Update: the service is now also available on the Payza iOS App.
If you already have the Payza App, you get VIP access to the service. Wherever you are, you can send you payment within seconds. Don’t have the app yet? Download the Payza App right now at the Google Play store or at the iTunes store.
You can make effortless payments to over 70 major utility, media, insurance and telecom companies; see the full list below. Top up minutes on your phone at Vodafone, pay your satellite service at DishTV, you can even pay your health insurance from Tata. Best of all, you can make bill payments at all these different companies from one site on the app. You no longer need to search on different company websites or request multiple different bill payments at your bank or even leave your home.
Payza Utility Bill Payments in India: How it works.
Here’s how to make a bill payment using the Payza App:
- In the Payza App, click the menu button in the top left corner, then select “Utility/Top-Up Payments”.
- Select the type of service you will be paying for from the list presented.
- Select the service provider you wish to pay from the list presented. If you do not see your service provider, it is possible that they do not accept Payza payments at this time.
- Read the instructions for your bill payment, then enter your account information and the payment amount in Rupees.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” to complete your payment. The funds will be taken directly from your Payza balance.
List of companies where you can pay
Payza Utility Bill Payments are available at some of biggest utility companies in the country, including Tata Docomo, Vodafone, DishTV, Airtel, and many more. This list shows all the companies that now accept Payza Utility Bill Payments.
Whether you need to pay your internet, gas, phone, electricity, or insurance bill, the new Payza Utility Bill Payments option saves you time and frustration. So enjoy your extra time, you deserve it.