Instant loads to Payza from your MasterCard® credit or debit card.
Do you enjoy adding funds instantly to your Payza account with your credit or debit card? Then we have some great news for you! We have just launched the MasterCard funding option. This means you can now add funds to your Payza account with either your MasterCard or Visa card. The choice is yours.
How to link your MasterCard and add funds to your Payza account
Adding your MasterCard to your Payza account is simple:
- Log in to your Payza account, click “Wallet” in the left-side column, then select “Credit Cards” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number and expiration date for your MasterCard.
Once you have added your card to your account, you can start adding funds immediately.
To add funds using your MasterCard:
- Log in to your Payza account and click “Add Funds” in the top menu, then click “Credit Card”.
- Select your MasterCard credit card.
- Enter the amount you wish to add and click “Next”.
- Review your transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Deposit”.
A few simple steps are all it takes for instantly adding funds to your Payza account with your MasterCard!
Validate your card to increase your funding limits
In most cases, you can start using your MasterCard to add funds to your account immediately; however, it’s a good idea to validate your card with Payza for additional protection and benefits, such as a higher monthly transaction limit. You can add up to $3000 USD per month to your Payza account with a validated credit card. In some cases, you may not be able to use your card to add funds until the card has been validated.
Validating your card is simple: upload a photograph of your MasterCard and a recent credit card statement. For step-by-step instructions, read our article on how to validate your card.
Stay tuned to the Payza blog as we continue to launch convenient new online payment options that will be available across the globe or specific to your local region.