As an added convenience for Canadian members, Payza now accepts deposits via Interac Online.
The Add Funds by Interac Online feature allows Payza members to transfer money instantly from their Canadian bank account to their e-wallet using the Interac network, for a flat rate of $1.50 CAD per deposit of up to $500 CAD.
Here’s how it works:
1) In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
2) Select “INTERAC Online”.
3) Enter the amount of funds to add, then click “Next”.
4) Review your transaction details, enter your transaction PIN, then click “Go to INTERAC Online”.
5) At the Interac Online portal, click “Continue”.
The Following Steps Take Place Outside Payza Within the Secure Interac Online Portal
6) Select your banking institution that issued your Interac card, then click “Continue”
7) Enter your debit card number and password for online banking then click “Continue”.
8) Select the account type for the bank account you would like to use, then click continue
9) Review your transaction details, then click “Confirm”.
When you have completed your transaction through the Interac portal, you will be redirected back to your Payza account.
More information about this new feature can be found in the Payza Personal Manual.