Payza members can now use altcoins as an e-wallet funding method. Members in most countries can now sell Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash and dozens of other cryptocurrencies to Payza.
Recently, Payza announced full Bitcoin support. Now, Payza has added altcoins as a deposit option, letting verified members sell the most popular Bitcoin alternatives. Dozens of different altcoins can now be exchanged with Payza, the full list can be found by accessing the altcoin deposit option within your Payza Account.
When you add funds by altcoins, they will automatically be converted to US Dollars. However, we are developing products to allow you to hold altcoins within your account.
Payza is committed to giving our members a complete online payments solution, and that means incorporating Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies into our platform. Providing our members with a way to sell altcoins to Payza is one more step in the direction of complete Bitcoin and altcoin support within the Payza platform.
If you’re ready to sell altcoins to Payza, here are the instructions to help you get started:
How to add funds by altcoins to your Payza account
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “Altcoin”.
- Select the altcoin to exchange and the deposit amount in altcoin. Click “Next”.
- Review the details, enter your Transaction PIN, and click “Deposit”.
- Payza will provide you with a unique altcoin address for you to send your altcoins to and a set of instructions for completing your transaction.
The exchange rate we show is an estimate and the final price will be settled once the transaction is confirmed and your altcoins are received by Payza.
In the future, Payza members will also be able to buy altcoins, similar to how they can currently buy Bitcoin from Payza.
The list of altcoins that Payza accepts for exchanges will be constantly growing as more cryptocurrencies gain popularity.
Here is the current list of altcoins that can be sold to Payza:
*This list has been updated on February 20, 2018.
Altcoins Available for Payza Exchange
Here are the other cryptocurrency services and features now offered by Payza:
- Buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin: How to Use Payza’s New Bitcoin Features: Exchange, Add, Withdraw, and Send Bitcoin with Payza
- Bitcoin payment option, that lets merchants accept Bitcoin as payment for their products or services: Payza Now Lets You Pay And Get Paid Using Bitcoin!
- The Cryptocurrency Address Manager, that lets you generate multi-use Bitcoin addresses: Payza Introduces Cryptocurrency Address Manager for Easy Bitcoin Transfers.
- Altcoin withdrawals: Buy Altcoins with Payza: Introducing Altcoin Withdrawals