We have big news – Payza members with a US bank account now have access to bank transfer deposits and withdrawals no matter which bank they use. Earlier this year, we expanded bank transfer services from 17 banks in the US to 51. Today, we announce that Payza supports bank transfers to and from any US bank account.
Bank transfers are a lower cost alternative to bank wires, which means that you can take advantage of lower fees when funding your Payza account or when withdrawing your Payza funds back to your bank account! Previously, only a limited number of banks were compatible with Payza Bank Transfer Deposits, while members who used other banks had to use the Bank Wire Deposit option. With our newest update, US members can now complete both deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer using bank accounts from all US banks.
All bank accounts must be added to your Payza profile and validated before they can be used to add or withdraw funds. Connecting a bank account to Payza is simple:
How to Connect a US Bank Account
- In your Payza account, click “Wallet” in the left-hand column.
- Select “Bank Accounts”.
- Click “Add a Bank Account”.
- Select United States as your country, then select “Deposit and Withdraw funds in local currency”.
- Enter your bank account details and click “Next”.
- Review your bank account details and Payza’s terms and conditions, then click “I accept, add bank account”.
Note that you may be asked to submit a recent bank statement and upload a recent, valid government-issued Photo ID such as a passport or a driver’s license. You may also be asked for your Social Security Number (SSN) to confirm your identity.
Once you have connected your bank account to Payza, you will need to validate it. Validating your bank account helps Payza ensure that all of the bank account information is accurate, which will make sure that your transactions are processed smoothly. Validation also lets Payza know that you are in control of the bank account you added and that it is not a third-party bank account. Third-party deposits and withdrawals are not permitted by Payza’s User Agreement.
Depending on which bank you use, you will have to perform one of two validation processes:
If your bank account is compatible with our online validation process, you are required to complete the process described here to add your bank account and to validate it online: “How do I validate my US bank account using the online method?”
If your bank account is not compatible with our online validation process, you will validate your bank account by micro deposit. Once you have successfully added your bank account to Payza, you will within 3 to 5 business days automatically receive two micro deposits in your bank account. You must confirm these micro deposit amounts to validate your US bank account by following these instructions:
How to Validate a US Bank Account Using the Micro Deposit Method
- Check your bank account for the two micro deposits and take note of the deposit amounts.
- When logging in to your Payza account, a message will appear at the top asking you to confirm the micro deposits.
- Click the link to confirm your bank account.
- Enter the two micro deposit amounts and click “Submit”.
You can also confirm your micro deposits when you receive them by clicking “Wallet” in the left-hand column in your Payza account and selecting “Bank Accounts”. Locate the bank account you want to validate and click “Confirm micro deposits”. Enter the two micro deposit amounts and click “Submit”.
Note that you have a limited number of attempts to confirm your micro deposits. If the confirmation fails, your account may be locked, and you need to contact Payza Customer Support to unlock it.
You can add up to four US bank accounts to your Payza account. To add additional bank accounts, you must contact Payza Customer Support to remove one of the existing bank accounts.
When you are ready to add or withdraw funds by bank transfer, simply follow these instructions to set up and complete your transaction.
How to Add Funds by Bank Transfer
To add funds by bank transfer, you need to create a transaction in your Payza account:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “Bank Account”.
- Select the Originating Country, the Bank Account you wish to use from the drop-down menu, and the Amount, then click “Next”.
- If you are asked to complete “Phone Validation”, follow the steps on screen to receive your confirmation code and enter it into your account.
- Review the details, enter your Transaction PIN, then click “Add Funds”.
In most cases, once this transaction is initiated in your Payza account, our system will complete your transaction automatically. If this transaction requires further action from you or your bank, we will provide instructions for you to print out and provide to your bank.
An Add Funds by Bank Transfer transaction takes 2 to 3 business days to complete.
How to Withdraw funds by Bank Transfer
- In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “Bank Transfer”.
- Select the Payza balance to withdraw from, the bank account, and the amount, then click “Next”.
- Review your withdrawal details, enter your Transaction PIN, then click “Withdraw”.
A Withdraw Funds by Bank Transfer transaction takes 2 to 3 business days to complete in your Payza account.
Once this transaction is completed by Payza, your bank may take an additional 2 to 4 business days to process the transactions and credit those funds to your bank account.
We always strive to offer the best services for our members which is why we’re excited to offer easy and accessible bank transfer transactions to all of our US members!
For more information about adding and withdrawing funds by bank transfer, or for any other questions you have about Payza, be sure to check out the Payza Reference Center which is full of articles to help you get the most out of your Payza account.