Our deal for Mother Language Day is best described as অসাধারণ !
International Mother Language Day is celebrated every year on 21st February. The main purpose of celebrating this day is to promote the awareness of language and cultural diversity all across the world.
February 21st is a special day for Bangladesh. Here we take time as a community to embrace our endearing culture and unique Bengali language for Mother Language Month. Our merchants in Bangladesh want to celebrate with all our Bangladeshi members by offering a special event, just for you.
To commemorate February 21st, select merchants in Bangladesh are offering a 21% discount for 21 days on all purchases made at Bangladeshi merchants with Payza. As the leading online payment gateway in the country, we were able to gather these leading merchants together and make this unique promotion possible.
From February 8th until the 28th, you can enjoy a huge discount when shopping at a dozen of the largest online brands in Bangladesh. Your discount is automatic when you pay for your purchases using your Payza e-wallet.
A deal this good should be shared, so be sure to tell your friends. If they don’t have a Payza account already, they can sign up today and also benefit from this great deal!
Here is a quick look at some of the amazing merchants and items you can buy with our huge discount. Check out their online stores today and see all they have to offer.
List of Bangladeshi merchants where you can save
- Here you can peruse a variety of popular local and international brands; this site sells a diversity of electronics, clothing, home goods and accessories for women, children and men. 65 different categories of products.
- Founded in 2015, this online marketplace offers deals on clothing, jewelry, mobile phones, electronics, home appliances and food & grocery items. You will find both international and Bangladeshi products. Their collection is extensive and includes everything from mangoes to cricket bats.
- Launched back in 2012, PriyoShop is one of the earliest players in Bangladesh’s growing e-commerce industry. Shop online for products for men, women and children, including clothes, gift items, books, mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, and popular electronics.
- One of the newest e-commerce sites for the country. Here you will find hip clothing and accessories for men and women; you’ll find a selection of shirts, shoes, jewelry, bags, sunglasses and a handful of mobile phones. Mostly international brands. Offers free shipping for purchases over 5000 Taka.
- Clothing, electronics, and household items reign supreme here. Casio watches, calculators, smart phones, cosmetics and sarees are popular items.
- Top selling gadget and gift item selling website. You find some less-common products for sale on this site, such as inflatable beach items and virtual reality headsets. The glowing LED shoe laces are sure to catch your eye.
- You will find most imaginable electronics for sale here. Gadgets only, ranging from electric scooters to laptops.
- Marketplace of diverse stores selling products for women, men and children; there are many items for home and personal use.
- Feeling hungry? You are at the right place. This site sells a delicious selection of both fresh and processed food items.
- Hotel resort & convention center providing facilitates for clients’ relaxation and corporate conventions. Located in a tranquil natural setting.
- Touted as one of the largest online shopping malls in Bangladesh. Here is a broad selection of international and Bangladeshi products for men, women and children. Free shipping for orders over 5000 takas.