With the busy holiday shopping season here, it’s a great time to start using Payza to maximize your sales. Whether you sell locally or globally, Payza can provide you with the tools you need to maximize your online revenue over the holidays and all year-round.
With Payza’s Developer Center and Customer Support team, we’re with you every step of the way. Simple, business-friendly features like our payment buttons, options for multiple business profiles, and mass pay are just some of the ways that Payza can help streamline your online business. Payza can also be integrated with a variety of online shopping carts for easy and secure checkouts.
Still not convinced? Here are a five more ways that Payza can benefit your online business:
- Millions of Members: Availability, accessibility and reach is what keeps Payza growing every day. Payza has one of the widest reaches of any online payment processor; we’re available in 197 countries with over nine million members. And our referral program lets you earn extra money and allows both of our customer bases to grow.
- Sell Locally or Globally: You decide. Whether your clients are across town or across the globe, our payment preferences give you the options and flexibility to decide how to reach them.
- Low Fees, No Hassles: It is free to set up your Payza account, there are never any monthly or annual fees, and there is no complicated formula to calculate our transaction fee structure. It costs only 2.5% + 0.25 USD per transaction to receive funds. See our fees page for a full review of our fees.
- Manage Multiple Businesses with One Account: Do you have more than one business or website to manage? By creating multiple business profiles you can receive payments for all your businesses in one account, making it easy to manage your finances. You can create unique terms of service and payment preferences for each profile. Our mass pay feature also lets you pay several employees, contractors, freelancers or suppliers from one page.
- Built-in Security: From fraud screening tools to 128-bit SSL encryption, Payza is serious about security and fraud prevention. We do our utmost to provide both buyer and merchant protection. Our Resolution Center offers an environment for buyers and sellers to quickly resolve any issues. If the need ever arises, Payza will also dispute chargebacks on your behalf.